Body Wrap Treatments
Our body wrap formulas have their own benefits, and each of them do something different for your body, skin and soul. Let our body wrap technicians assist you with deciding what wrap is right for you! Just remember... body wraps are not a weight loss solution, but can help with achieving your weight loss goals. For maximum weight loss results, body wraps should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise.
Choose from the following Signature and Classic Body Wrap Formulas:
- Sea Clay
- Sea Mud
- Chocolate Clay
- Dry Mineral Clay
- Aloe Vera
Interested In Wrapping Yourself Slim?
Contact us today to book your body wrap experience
call or text us... 502.599.1331
or email us... firstname.lastname@example.org
Body Treatment Studio Hours:
Monday: 12 pm - 5pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 10 am - 8 pm
Friday 10 am - 5 pm
Saturday *Call for hours
By Appointment Only and Special Requests!
*Please plan for a 2 hr. max appointment time!
Body Wrap Prices & Packages
Body Wrap Single Session Prices
Signature Body Wrap - Full Body
Choose Between our Sea Clay, Sea Mud, and Chocolate Clay
Signature Body Wrap - Partial
Choose Between our Sea Clay, Sea Mud, and Chocolate Clay Includes: Upper or Lower Body
Signature Body Wrap - Face & Neck
Choose Between: Sea Clay, Sea Mud, and Chocolate Clay
Classic Body Wrap - Full Body
Choose Between: Aloe Vera, Herbal, and Dry Mineral Clay
Classic Body Wrap - Partial
Choose Between: Aloe Vera, Herbal, and Dry Mineral Clay
Add a second formula to any Signature Body Wrap, for maximum results! Choose Between: Aloe Vera and Herbal
Body Wrap Series & Packages
Signature Body Wrap - Full Body, Series of 3
Signature Body Wrap - Full Body, Series of 5
Signature Body Wrap - Partial, Series of 3
Signature Body Wrap - Partial, Series of 5
Classic Body Wrap - Full Body, Series of 3
Classic Body Wrap - Full Body, Series of 5
Classic Body Wrap - Partial, Series of 3
Classic Body Wrap - Partial, Series of 5
Series Add-In's - Full or Partial, Series of 3
Series Add-In's - Full or Partial, Series of 5
Body Wrap Extras - Add In's
Add Any Second Formula to Body Wrap for Maximum Benefits and Results!
Add - On Tan! Add a Gorgeous Glow to any Classic Body Wrap.
Must do after wrap, in same day/appointment.
About Body Wraps
Your skin is one of the largest body organs, and you should treat it with care. It is able to absorb any medicinal ingredients that are applied to the surface. Our body wraps dont just give you cosmetic benefits, but therapeutic as well. They will cleanse your skin, detoxify your entire body, tighten and tone sagging skin. In addition, the wraps will reduce the visibility of cellulite and in some cases postpone or cancel clients need or want for plastic surgery.
Toxins and interstital fluids eventually return, so sometimes one body wrap may not be as effective, depending on the results you are wanting to achieve. Series are recommended and continual treatments do provide longer lasting results. Results will vary for each of our clients, but typically a treatment can melt away a total of 5 to 25 inches off your body. This is dependant of your size, health, body composition, and body wrap type you choose.
For a full ingredient list, please ask your technician upon your consultation or appointment. Body Wrap treatments run at 2 hours. We will weigh you, measure areas of your body, wrap and unwrap for a total of an hour, you will be in your wrap for 1 hour. Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for booking a body wrap appointment. Be sure to read over our pre and post wrap instructions before your first body wrap.
This is one of the greatest health and inch loss secret!
- Melt Away Unwanted Fat
- Shed Inches From Problem Areas
- Release Toxins, Impurties, and Water Weight
- Decrease Cellulite, Stretch Mark and Varicose Vein Visibility
- Smooth, Tone, and Moisturize
Signature Body Wraps
- Sea Clay - Our Sea Clay formula is particulary beneficial for cellulite and stretch mark reduction, tighten loose skin and body tissue, loose inches, detoxify the body, and lastly, tone and enhance appearance of skin.
- Sea Mud - Our Seaweed body wrap formula is one of the most powerful. Its benefits include... rich in vitamins, menerals, and protiens. Detoxifying propoerties, skin and cellulite reduction.
- Chocolate Clay - Our Chocolate Clay Formula is a mineral rich sea clay infused with real cocoa. Its one of our favorites because of its powerful antioxidant benefits and delicious aroma. The benefits for this are moisturize and soften skin, wrinkle removal, detoxify, and the cocoa contains hundreds of beneficial compounts.
Add-In any of our Classic Body Wrap Formulas to our signature wraps above, for maximum results. $25.00 for add-in formula.
Classic Body Wraps
- Dry Mineral Clay - Our European dry mineral body wrap formula will help tighten, firm, and tone loose skin. This has all of the same benefits of clay mud, and excellent at removing toxins and impurities from your body.
- Aloe Vera - Our Liquid formula is 99% aloe and is an amazing herb. This will heal skin, alongside reduction of the appearance of stretch marks, skin blemishes and cellulite. Aloe works as a powerful detoxifier by absorbing deep into the skin pores, and aids in circulation as well as the removal of toxins and other impuritires. You can add this to any clay formula to maximize its effectiveness.
- Herbal - Our Herbal Liquid formula uses an Aloe Vera base and other organic ingredients to help eliminate cellulite, stretch marks, skin problems, and maximize inch loss. This potent combination of herbs with detoxify the body, tighten the skin, soften and moiturize, all while contouring your body. Add this to any clay formula for maximum effectiveness.
Add-In Any of these classic body wraps to any signature body wrap for maximum effectiveness! $25.00 add-in formula.
Pre and Post Wrap Instructions
Before your wrap:
- Do's - Shower, Shave what you normally do, and Exfoliate your skin. Prepare your skin for the best results, by opening your pores.
- Dont's - Avoid lotions and oils, and tanning at least 1 week before. It will remove your tan.
- Tips - Use Amino Blast Astringent, this service is complimentary! Ask your technician for application.
- Tricks - Drink a lot of water, high protein, low carbs before your appointment. Get a gorgeous glow with an airbrush tan, add in the slimming solution for extra tightening and firming!
After Your Wrap:
- Do's - Bring a change of clothes and undergarments. You will be soaked with water, and a swimsuit is recommended. We have disposables available while in your wrap. The smaller the swimsuit or undergarments the better, due to the solution being applied to your skin. Tanning is recommended, after your wrap. Add to any classic wrap or make a seperate appointment after your body wrap within 1-3 days for best results!
- Avoid - Too loose of fitting clothing, due to inch loss with some of the wraps.
- Tips - Use or slimming gel or cellulite busters for added benefits and longer lasting results.
- Tricks - Healthy Eating and Exercise will also benefit you while maintaining your results. Load up on the H2O!
- The Body Wrap formula may leave a residue, but will wash out of clothes, we recommend bringing a change of clothes, or watching what you wear!